It is located 25 km South-east of Meshed, on Toroq River.
Adjacent to the modern cement dam existed an old dam,
which was being utilized until 20th centuries.
This dam was constructed on the orders of "Amir Ali
Shir Navai" and "Amin Ahmad Razi" in 1580
In the vicinity of Toroq Dam existed 2 water mills, which
one was built by "Amir Ali Shir Navai" and the
other by the person called "Mir Sheikhom".