Apply for Group and Individual Exhibitions
Caroun Art Gallery (CAG) invites individual artists, groups, clubs, societies, associations and federations to use the CAG at the North Vancouver for art displays. Any artist or any organization can apply once a year to exhibit his/her/their works.
Artists, Canadian and Worldwide can apply to exhibit at Caroun Art Gallery.
- Works need to be approved by CAG.
-When the Contract is filled out, the fees are paid, and all the works are available at the gallery, the time of the exhibition will be announced.
- The size of the invitation cards is almost half of the letter size: 5x8 inches
Artist needs to bring envelopes with the cards too.
Invitation cards along with brochures need to be at the gallery 3 months before the exhibition.
Invitation cards will be sent by email to a big database in Vancouver and...
- Works should be framed completely, including wire at the back (Works on Canvas may not be framed, but ready for hanging!). Caroun Art Gallery is going to have some services for artists out of Greater Vancouver as well as International artists.
Please read the submissions completely, and then email your request.
With your request, you need to send your bio, resume, list of your previous exhibitions, all of works you want to exhibit... and anything necessary.
Individual and Group Exhibitions
- Works will be exhibited for one week (5 days), or two weeks (10 days)
- CAG will arrange the invitations and sale.
- Artists need to pay the fees as well as 35% on sale.
CAG's contract is available on web, for whom interested to exhibit.
Click here to download the PDF file and take a print of the contract for Exhibition Contract. Artists interested for exhibition at CAG, need to sign the contract. Fees are mentioned in Contract.
Welcome to Caroun Art Gallery (CAG)!